Terraria Discussion Zone

You beat the brain with only 240 health?

TO: yes

I genuinely can't tell if you're joking atp

I was at first but now I need to know

I really think you can't, a DS can't even be on the latest version, which the music pack was made for in the first place

TO: wait will I never beat the eater of worlds on this save?

Nope! You get evil biome per world!*

*with exceptions for worlds that generated with both due to special world seeds

TO: oh ok

what do it do now though

Uhh fight the brain until you get full Crimtane armor since that's the best armor at this stage in progression

PARKOURRR

TO: ok but what's the next boss

THATS JUST WORKSHOP SUPPORT
I HAVE A PC AND KNOW HOW TO USE FTP

#underratedgeekofthecentury

AND THE FILE LOCATION TO USE RESOURCE PACKS FROM THE STEAM WORKSHOP IN IN STEAM'S FILES

I HAVE A WEBSITE THAT DOWNLOADS THINGS FROM THE WORKSHOP ONTO MY DOWNLOADS FOLDER

And I'm saying the place Terraria pulls from is in Steam's files specifically

What
What do you mean

This is where the resource packs that you've subscribed to's stuff is stored (and thus pulled from)
image
You might notice in this second screenshot that it's distinctly in the Steam folders
image