Terraria Discussion Zone

Now that a lot of people are getting into Terraria, I thought I'd make a thread for it!

Also you should check out this really cool resource pack made by someone really cool #shamelessplug
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3494271985

How do I install that onto my 3ds

That's the neat part, you don't!

How do I install that to my pregnancy test

TELL ME HOW MY BIG XAND

I mean, you figure out a way to connect your 3DS version of Terraria to the Steam Workshop and then you can tell me if it is or isn't possible

WHERES THE MODS FOLDER SO I CAN DO IT MYSELF

Not a mod

WHERES THE TEXTURE PACKS FOLDER

Buried somewhere deep in the Steam files

I got it ready on 2

I DON’T HAVE STEAM ON MY 3DS

Bangin' ibis paint work my man

WHICH IS WHY I'M SAYING YOU SADLY CAN'T USE THE RESOURCE PACK

Actually I did it on ibisPaint

Which is remarkably more impressive

YES I CAN

Fixed