Terraria Discussion Zone

how do i install your mod

So you go the the Steam Workshop page for it

Then you make sure you're logged in

Then you subscribe to it

Then you go to the Workshop section on the main menu

Then you go to use resource packs

Then you click mine

Screenshot 2026-07-03 172538


Dunno why it still uses the old title tho, the workshop page calls it by its actual name

Did you figure it out?

yorp

Yay :D

hows my base?

I can’t find the subscribe button

oh my god I forgot to remove Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga from the list of music used :torielfacepalm:

Can you help me with my problem

The green button that says "subscribe" on it

There is no green subscribe button

Then you can't

YES I CAN

(wonder how far Hazy's gonna take this bit)

@Tomeh @Tomeh @Tomeh @Tomeh @Tomeh

its a terraria thread

Am I doing good :face_holding_back_tears:

That's just the splash screen still

I’m booting it up right now

There’s only one controller

And it’s the peeing thing

And it’s a random input every time