Terraria Discussion Zone

@Fusion14

what

yea i know your GENOCIDES in the BLOOD MOON

TO: I had training before this (which was genocide route)

Undertale is nothing like Terraria (except both have :fire: soundtracks and pixel art)

TO: also because a couple hours ago I went into red land

I did the same thing

TO: eye rematch

You got this!

TO: GET FUCKED, MOTHER FUCKER

YEAH FIRST BOSS SLAIN

How do you feel?

TO: my heart is beating 500 bps

Sir I think you may be having a heart attack

TO: I also killed it off screen with a ice ball

so when I saw its dead corpus explode I went crazy

nothing really happened though (I mean I got like nothing outta that)

You should take a trip to your furnace and anvil and see what you can make with the Crimtane

TO: ok

TO: HOLY SHIT THIS LOOT IS GOOD

RIGHT?

And you can fight him again at any time to get more!

Can't make armor without a drop from the Brain of Cthulhu tho

TO: thats what I was hoping for

ima get the big ass anime sword

You mean the Blood Butcherer?

TO: yes

I love it already

holy shit it makes them bleed out?