Terraria Discussion Zone

TO: ok how do I get to the brain

So you go to the spooky red land
Then you go into the caves
Then you go and break some crimson hearts (you may need bombs to reach them tho)
Once you break 3 the brain spawns

TO: wait

is the brain the wall of flesh

also I used all of me 53 bombs so uhh

Nope, WoF is the final boss of Pre-Hardmode and resides in Hell

Has the demolitionist moved in?

TO: oh ok

TO: yes

Buy them from him then

TO: I also have the lead pic too

is that strong enough to get there

TO: ok how do you break the hearts

I mean any pickaxe will do, it's just some work better than others

Hammer or explosion

TO: thanks

TO: fight time

TO: death time

TO: wait can you summon blood moons like bosses

well fuck

image

i cant figure out how to join the terraria server thing so

uhh

yea

:(

TO: hey fusion wanna know something

what

TO: I have a gun now

cool

TO: a big ass sword that makes monsters bleed out and die

sorry the wraps weren't working