Terraria Discussion Zone

TO: @Fusion14 have you gotten 6 lens or armor and gud weapons yet

no im watching yt before bed

TO: you go to bed?

its fucking 1:30 am

i went to bed at like

4 am yesterday

TO: wow I don't sleep at night

when I sleep, I pass out in the middle of the day

i should try that tho

no im fr gonna try that

TO: ok

its.. fine I guess

at least better than going to sleep "like a normal person"

im awake now

imma grind

But the 3ds game files are all encrypted :pensive_face:

can you get like

a modloader or sumthin

Oh yeah!

Not on this world, but here's how you can still do it.
When you're ready to try facing corruption, quit out of the world that has crimson. Then go back into singleplayer, select the character you were already using, and create a new world. Make it small so it doesn't take too long :yourtakingtoolong: to generate, and manually set the evil to corruption.
Once the world is made, you'll spawn in, bull you'll likely notice something odd: you have all your stuff from the crimson world. Your character's inventory isn't exclusive between worlds, so you can hop between worlds to find all the resources (and all the achievements!) you could possibly need.

Me too
+Calamity, if that's your bag of beans

@Tomeh how do i get lenses again i forgot

Kill demon eyes

what

those things that come at night

Yeah, they drop lenses

oh ok

i didnt know that lol

TO: fuck you skeletron

I didn't fucking know you can oneshot me