Terraria Discussion Zone

Real

TO: I just saw a slime get murdered by lightning

TO: GET MASSACRED SKELETRON

TO: ok what do I do know

I killed skeletron and have full crimson armor

Noice
Now you can venture into the dungeon without getting mauled by the guardian
You can get a shield there

TO: k

im getting rocket boots right now

Wait
Rocket boots?
Did you beat the goblins?

TO: yes but

I found the guy in a ice cave

Holy nonspecific
There's a bunch of npcs that can spawn underground for you to rescue
What's the name or profession so I know what you've found

TO: fahd

goblin tinker

TO: he has a home now

also I got the mechanic

TO: I have flury boots now

I can make that one boot with rocket and flury boots

also got ice skates

oh my gosh

TO: loot

also i have 3 lenses now

im halfway there

TO: how much heath do you have?

just 100

how do i get more

idk how

TO: underground there are these heart things

mine them and then you can pick the heart up to get 20 more hp

also a least get more than 160 before you get all 6 lens

ok

also

should i waste fallen stars on the mana increasers