Terraria Discussion Zone

TO: yes

it keeps it forever so when you get a staff or something it works

That's not a waste at all
Heart crystals and mana crystals are permanent upgrades, as with several other items that I will not elaborate on until later
I will say though that the max health you can have without a HP buff is 500

uhhhh

why is my world

and by "my world" i mean the color of the leaves on the trees like

pulsating

TO: uhhh

are you in scary purple land

no

im in normal green land

TO: storm?

no

uhh

it stopped

idk what was happening

it was like changing between green-purple and green

TO: I think the corruption (purple shit) is spreading but I don't know cause I have red shit

Should I start playing terraria

  • Yes
  • No
0 voters

I have no idea what that could be
Were you, like moving repeatedly left and right or smth? Because it may have been that you were close to a patch of corruption, and being near but not in the corruption causes some elements (like trees) to tint a bit purple

uhhhh

UHHHHHH

also was this a good mining trip:

That is a good mining trip
Also save that sus eye for when you're ready, you can only use it once even if you lose

also

i got the tentacle spike from the eater of souls

and i went into the corruption a lil

it was fun

@Tomeh

image

@Tomeh i got them all

TO: what is your armor

wood + cactus head

TO: that's not gonna work out that good

try finding lead ores and turn it into bars

ok

Ooo a dark lens
If you get another you can make sunglasses and that'll be cool