Terraria Discussion Zone

TO: im in hell, well WAS in hell

I used tp potion and tped right above hell

where is wof (im not gonna fight it yet cause that would be stupid)

Well, you've seen the demons, right? Sometimes, they spawn as voodoo demons, which are a bit darker and are holding a voodoo doll of the Guide. When you kill them, they drop the voodoo doll, but whatever you do, make sure it doesn't fall into lava! If the voodoo doll is dropped into lava, the Guide instantly dies and spawns the Wall of Flesh, so only throw it into lava when you're ready. If you fail, you'll have to wait for a new Guide to spawn before you can use another voodoo doll.

TO: ok

I died before that happened, so thats nice

How can I laugh at this? There's no Goku

Calamity is peak

I've had mining trips with 200+, 300+ of multiple ores before

by my standards[1], that's a good mining trip though
plus, that's all pre-boss, so mining is relatively slow


  1. I am not a man of the grind ↩︎

Am I just a Terraria tryhard?

yes

i mean when I play the Calamity mod I do play on Revengance Mode...

So do I, I just don't really like the grinding part of sandbox games like Terraria and Minecraft, so I generally collect the bare minimum requirements

Booooooo

I mean, yeah

My lest favorite parts of Terraria are the pre-boss grind for ores and life crystals and the pre-mechs grind for decent gear in general

Boooooooooooooooo

Dunno which one's worse tho, because pre-boss is so boring because you have 0 schmovement at that point, but in pre-mechs you're dying to EVERY SINGLE NEW ENEMY

And god help you if your Hellevator got much Corruption/Crimson or Hallow when you defeated the Wall of Flesh

Literally, this
Though the two hellevators I made that this happened to (a huge chunk of them got Hallowified), one of them was really wide and the other was entirely Hoik warp so I was fine

I've never really done much with hoiks except break into the Jungle Temple early with stairs

yeah I built a hellevator using hoiks to go up and down at max speed
I have a recording of it hold on

https://drive.google.com/file/d/167mJ3gw99WX2SMaC88jgZN3FVsT9rcpr/view
this was back when I only had it on the switch so don't mind the controller control prompts at the bottom
also don't mind the extreme amount of prismatic lacewings I really like the empress of light fight

Never thought of the possibility of using hoiks for that

Mainly because I don't use hoiks

Did yall know there's this really cool Deltarune mod for Terraria called Deterministic Chaos?