Terraria Discussion Zone

THEY ARE OP WHATTTTTT

Yeah, no walls can stop you from climbing them now

Btw are you using my music resource pack?

oh i didnt have terraria when you linked it

can you link it again

sorry

's at the top

cool

I'm not saying that Terraria's music isn't peak, but also I do want people to actually test out the music pack and give feedback

TO: boss 1 is actually goated

Yes

TO: why did it take you so long to say "yes"

Terraria :handshake: UT/DR
Having good music
and also pixel graphics

Started to saye something else then remembered something so I deleted it all and just said "yes"

TO: I do that too

TO: what do I do now

kys /j

make a parkour thing

What's your max life and gear lookin' like

TO: if you think I still need to fight the brain,

im 5 steps ahead of you

Still curious

TO: but really,

full tungsten, 240 heath

I still haven’t figured out how to add texture pack
Nor get to the terraria files