Terraria Discussion Zone

@Fusion14 why have you gone and :susierudegesture:'d a lot of former posts in this thread

cause i can

TO: no just me

I recieved a few as well

TO: also this is a quote I said 2 minutes ago

DIE MOTHER FUCKER

GIVE ME YOUR FUCKING MASK YOU STUPID, DUMB SHIT, GOD DAMN, MOTHER FUCKING EYE

You seem to really hate that eye

TO: I took that quote from the song, bad habit (banger)

YOU STUPID, DUMB SHIT, GOD DAMN, MOTHER FUCKER

TO: the fuck is your problem fusion?

nothing other than severe bordem

mineshaft?

Ride the cart, see what ores and whatnot there are along the way

uhh @Tomeh i found these in a chest

TO: 5 more, but get armor and weapons

I think that's one of your chests vro

Oh yeah how's the mining going

yea ik, i put it in one of my chests

oh wow i have a bomb

Cool, the demolitionist can move in now

waow

Put 'em on