Terraria Discussion Zone

Good wiki user pat pat

TO: why?

also I was getting pixie ash for "wings" and then I realised, "wait this is the shit for meteor staff"

No no the pixie wings are actually some of the best at this stage unless you wanna grind for a lucky drop from Harpies or a 1/3 or so from Ice Golems

TO: I can make the dinosaurs go extinct again

also I have wings too, do I fight twins or what?

Lemme hear your loadout (also how much hp do you have)

TO: ok first 400 heath (max I think) (also I am doing mage I changed my mind)

wings, meteor staff, water bolt, flamelash, magic missile (about to upgrade it)

Yeah you can probably move on

I recommend either the Twins or the Destroyer to start, because they're usually the two easiest (also the souls of sights are used in the crafting of an indirect upgrade to the magic missile)

TO: yeah I know

TO: aqua staff is goated

Aqua Scepter... tbh I don't use it

Prolly great against the Destroyer tho

TO: is it good tho

But have you found any ichor yet?

TO: don't know what that is (I prob forgot)

Try venturing into crimson deep within the world. Bring back ~20 ichor and also find the wizard while you're down there if you can

TO: already did

Well then

TO: is the twins hard

I mean harder than the bosses you've faced so far but on classic and also given how well you've been doing on the rest you'll prolly be fine

TO: w

gotta get iron first though