Seriously do go and gather some ichor though
It's quite useful.
TO: wish me luck
TO: fuck
So how'd it go?
TO: uhh
not "good"
uee hee hee
go to the underground jungle and you'll see
something very, very interesting
yellow heart-shaped fruits that let you get up to 500 hp
TO: ok
ill do that after being murked by the underground crimson
you can also temporarily boost your max health by 20% by using a lifeforce potion, which is crafted with prismite fish along with a few other things
you get prismites from fishing in the hallow, it's quite rare but worth it
this can get you up to 600hp
also hey can you copy your world's seed onto here? I wanna see something (make sure not to delete the 3 extra numbers at the beginning)
TO: one sec
TO: 2.1.2.01154144333
No, only after beating a mech
kay nevermind I overestimated the terraria community
I thought there'd be a seed viewer somewhere but no
I was gonna just open your seed and show you where the Aether was
ok so here's how you find the Aether
this isn't your world, it's just copied from the wiki page for the Aether
depending on which side of your world the Jungle is in[1], the general area of the highlighted part should contain the Aether
if you find a big cave that looks like this
then good job, you've found the Aether! don't jump in the liquid though
the liquid is Shimmer, and it's extremely useful but if you jump in you'll fall through the ground and it's really annoying to get back
since the Aether always generates on the same side as the Jungle ↩︎
HOLD UP, LEMME COOK
Nvm thought TEdit could help (i was wrong)
I mean technically it could if I generated Tomeh's world and had it view the world file but idk if it's worth the efforts
Shimmer can uncraft things, as well as some specific transmutations, like
- life crystal ==> vital crystal (permanently boosts hp regen)
- mana crystal ==> arcane crystal (permanently boosts mana regen)
- life fruit ==> aegis fruit (permanently boosts defense)
- any normal fruit ==> ambrosia (permanent mining and place speed boost)
- gold worm ==> gummy worm (permanent fishing power boost)
- pink pearl ==> galaxy pearl (permanent luck boost)
- spell tome ==> advanced combat tech 2 (permanent NPC general stat boost)
those are all the most important ones, all the rest are either visual changes or obsolete
Should I bother
I mean I guess
I wouldn't be able to do it, seeing as my pc has a risk of catching fire if I tried
I... actually dunno how to actually get a good picture of the thing over (also my TEdit version is outdated and telling it to update does nothing)

