Terraria Discussion Zone

depends on how much defense and otherwise physical capability you're willing to give up in favor of reduced costs, magic power, etc

TO: ok

cause I wanna do mage

Does terraria have a good pvp scene?
Is there pvp?

TO: think so

yes
absolutely
I'm bad at it but yes

oh yea ive also beat

contra (real nes)

yea

i only used the NES for a period of my life

Well a good chunk of mage weapons just have straight-up homing

TO: yeah I have one and just used it

its good

also

is the magic mirror (i think its called that) expendable

i havent used it yet

TO: no

Nope! It's just a recall potion but better

Btw have you used that Pwnhammer yet?

TO: no

I know it break evil shit though

It might do something useful if you use it on a Crimson Altar...

TO: ok

after fighting this dragon thing fucker

the magic mirror is a non-consumable version of the recall potion
plus, once you get the ultimate information item, the PDA, you can combine it with the magic mirror to get the Cell Phone, which gives you all possible information and is also usable as a spawn warp

Ooh Wyvern

You have those 20 feathers I talked about? (or was it another person who made the rope into the sky?)

TO: yes

I was the one who did that and I made an arena up there for farming eye shit

Well, combine them with 20 Souls of Flight and a few of some other souls and you might get something very, very interesting.

TO: wings? yea I know