Terraria Discussion Zone

ok

am i just

not open minded

cause

the only games i can really say ive beat

are

mario bros 3 (real nes)

mario bros 1 (real nes)

mega man 3 (real nes)

mega man 1 (real nes)

mega man 2 (real nes)

mega man 6 (real nes)

undertale

deltarune

and maybe another game. idk i kinda forgor

TO: oh wow

I beat uh.. lets say a LOT of games over the last decade of my life

You're not specil, I too have winned the cuphead and the DLC

no context needed

THATS A [[SPECIL]] DEAL

Screenshot 2026-02-17 213935

TO: how did this all happen in the last fucking 40 seconds

We typed words and we did it fast

TO: ok

TO: I can do that too

i beat mario odyssey like three or four times. and i beat the first half of smash ultimate story mode. i also beat teenage mutant ninja turtles shreders revenge with only leonardo.

TO: fuck I became blind

The generally accepted name is "evil"
Like, "Every world has at least one evil"
ig you could say that he'll is also an evil but it's not one of the "evils"

?

TO: world became blurry for a about a minute

Yeah, we call 'em the Evil Biomes

Which for some reason the one that's kinda the opposite (good) acts exactly like te evil biomes

well that's just 'cause it's trying to counter the evil, which is spreading just as fast

In Terraria or IRL

TO: im 100% not becoming blind though

TO: oh question,

is mage good