Place slander

It’s just some dragon ball frieza saga

cool.

:face_with_bags_under_eyes:

Aqua Wave * No, I just know Fusion's mind.

Aqua Wave * STOP. CEASE. Although, if you find Galacta's house on the way there can you punch her mom in the face for me?

no :cat_with_wry_smile:

hell yeah

Britain has some pretty bad foods honestly

Aqua Wave * Also they call fries "chips" for some reason

this reminds me of that one post
“1: Is British food really that bad?”
“2: if made correctly, yes.”

And you’re always there

To lend a hand

One can only wonder why... /s

Aqua Wave * Those are NOT chips

Oh you think you have the dirtiest mind

One time I was doing a competition and

The loser had to find some specific things on Reddit

Guess who lost

ITS ME

WACKY JACKIE IS GOLDEN FREDDY CONFIRMED?!

Aqua Wave * Flora this is one of the many reasons why I love you platonically

you’re awesome too :cat_with_wry_smile:

Dude
I offhandedly discover the site before I discovered Reddit Vro
My freaky was born before you could know what smexh is

when I was around 7-8 I went on “normal” sites.

Aqua Wave * That's way too young for shit like that

No fucking wonder you're freaky

yyyyup!

Always have been, always will be!