Place slander

(Unless I turn out to be ace, then you can laugh in my face and say “nananana boo boo you were wrooong”)

Uhh….
I’ll hide it in black text for florridfreaky only

I saw dat stuff one year after you (9)

yea, and even then, my older sister had “normal” stickers that I found, they were on random things (well, they were hidden, but not hidden enough for me to find apparently)

also it’s freakadinn

Jesus
At most, I’m equal to you in freak levels

i probably saw stuff at like... 9? 10? idr remember (if you havent caught on by now i have fucking SHIT memory)

we all saw stuff… hmmm

may i just add you saw stuff WAY too young

Well of course i did, I was horny my entire life

bro was horny before she knew what horny meant

is it weird to say my first goon was only last year

no

well i mean

yes

but

no

TO: did you go on rednote (i think that’s what it’s called)

I went on the big hub

i get whatchu mean

TO: bro was born an edger

samers