Whatsapp?
I got the right color now
Uhhh.
It’s…it’s a site…
[don’t say it don’t say it don’t say it don’t say itdon’tsayit]
It has THAT guy on it. I’m greatly disappointed it does.
I don’ wanna have ta do this.
Please don’ make me do an message.
Why would 1x1x1x1 be on a "freaky" site
Fine.
You made me do dis
Messages
Heh
I’ve seen MUCH worse things than the big 34, but I’ll trust you on this one
i’ma be real I’ve been holding back because I’m shy (it’s hard to give it my all when I know multiple other people are reading my messages!!!!) (no offense wizard)
WHAT
WHAT
HOW
What
I know of a few websites that are freakier, but HOW DO YOU KNOW DEM????
just a glimpse into my dark and twisted mind would make any peon go crazy… heh ![]()
Also,
What.
WHAT.
WHAT.
![]()
I was referring to my discord messages with some other people on this wiki (fusion, Jack, xander, etc.)
(we do in fact, get frisky.)
(Specifically Jack and Fusion.)
anyways back to the original topic:
“ohhh i’m a Canadian”
insert an npc here
I see…
I’ve been an vegeta to thous final form..
I accept my defeat
I haven’t seen your true strength (don’t think I wanna anyway) so i can’t really judge your skills, who knows, maybe you’re a thousand times better than me in freakiness.
…also I don’t get the reference because I’m a chud who doesn’t watch peak.

