Xander has a dirty mind confirmed? /j
My mind is the dirtiest out of everyone on this website
At no point did i consent to finding the rabbit hole i found
But i tripped
And the rest is my history
im on my way to texas /j
Oh god no
This is bad bad.
man i would NOT say that
im pretty bad
but ohhhhhhhhhhh....
wait till you see Jack and Flora...
I can match their freakiness levels
I’m on some metal cooler type shit with my freakiness.
let me ask... have you even SEEN their freaky? i dont think so... (sometimes you dont want to see it)
i mean id doubt it but okay ill believe it
I’ve seen stuff freakier then both of them combined
again let me ask
have you ever seen their freaky? like... the ones we dont put into quotes cause it would break the rules?
Are you sure
Yes.
I”ve seen things freakier
Here’s thous hint:
green- wait not this green a lighter green uhhh fuck.
Wait….is thou…innocent?l
@Floradinniscool outfreak Fusion or something ig
DOES THIS MAN STILL HAVE HIS INNOCENCE?!?!???!?!?!?!?!?!?
what the hell is this supposed to mean
Oh okay no I can still talk bout this
Talk bout what
The GREEN (no not this green fuck how do I get a light green) Esque site Esque thing.


