Place slander

Yes

I never said that

How medium is medium?

Wizard already got it right

Where you live, yeah

Ok look all I know is that you and I live in the same region (does that qualify as close?)

Here's my one hint to yall:

I live in a state adjacent to B33f's

I will not, however, confirm which one.

You’re definitely not in Michigan

(Btw how adjacent is adjacent? Is it like one state away, basically touching the border?)

So my guess is that you live in either Indiana, Kentucky, West Virginia, or Pennsylvania

You seem like an Indiana type of guy

dark world darkners when you seal a dark fountain (they're overreacting)

(they turn into a stone statue)

McDonald’s when I open a McRichard’s

My minecraft world when I use a repeating command block /summon tnt multiple tmes:

Ok now I know you're lying that bedrock down there is broken and explosions can't do that on bedrock

oh no I did the bedrock thing
but everything else was the tnt

...:smirking_face:

(you know what im thinking)

It took me like a minute to realise

:goddammit:

God damnit you finally made a joke not funny out of context

nah if you think about it for a while in a dirty mindset it makes cents

Aqua Wave * No. Stop. I know what you're thinking.