Okay, I'm a Rudy Knighter now

he's like the togore of the holidays

also btw by UNUSED I mean the strings of text in the code that are labeled UNUSED and the actual text strings are the ramblings of someone in some version of some king of purgatoby

This is very weird. If Rudy is the Knight, then he is working with Friend who lives in the Shelter, who knows who and what Susie is. Is he keeping the Knight in the dark then?

The Roaring Knight armor probably exists in the Light World. The Black Shard is the only item that doesn't change when travelling between the Dark World and the Light World, and it's a fragment of the Roaring Knight's sword (which is presumably a part of their armor, since it shapeshifts just as much as the rest of them).

He's not on life support, though.

Explain.

Explain.

yeah that mightve been escalating it a smidge on my part

The armor likely exists in the light world
or, alternatively, as a funnier option,
carol was waiting by the door, she took toriel and rudy jumped in the bushes

Borlke crying in the corner

I thought borlke was just some random oc I had no idea

I forgor who it was but somebody misspelled Noelle so badly it turned into Borlke

oh
reminds me of how when they were originally making bendy and the ink machine they tried to type "monster" as a placeholder name but they fumbled so badly they typed Bendy

The armor theory kinda makes sense but Rudy switching Undyne off to Carol is very funny I like that

it's actually kinda plausible too lmao

chara

Shhhhhh

Blame Chara

:undyneshock:
art thy serioux

did not mean it that way
I just meant he has no idea who the knight is and why it took undyne and allat but like he doesn't care? if that makes sense?

Rudy SSK real