Okay, I'm a Rudy Knighter now

BRO idk whoat to belive. carol, dess, rudy. THERES TOO MUCH MAN

Welcome to Deltarune!

here's what to believe:
carol: red herring, working with knight

dess: lost in gaster bullshit
rudy: knight

friend knight?

Here's a nice rule of thumb for judging Knight candidates: if it doesn't explain the antlers, disregard it.

oh

People say that, but the Knight is pretty well-established to be able to shape shift. Obviously, it would be quite strange for their main form to not reflect their true identity... but maybe a non-Holiday with a particularly strong motivation to do so would do just that.

I think the antlers are a real lead, not just a red herring.

nah I personally think she just took badky to it like how Toriel took badly to Azzy's case
oh, and also the guitar which contains the code

That’s unkind

All my guys will back me up!
Guys!
Guys…?
Guys?

what the hell is happening

idk

it's less unkind than the mainstreem interpretation

I know. This is why I said “explain the antlers” instead of “has antlers”. But if you can't name the motivation for a particular candidate, then this is not an explanation.

I found another explanation: Rudy's just exhausted from going to church, he's SICK after all+Kris basically bringed(?) a stranger in there, given Kris doesn't actually say that she's Susie

Trust me, sick people get cranky easily

[Rudy] Kris... why the hell... did you bring your friend here?
[Susie] I, uh... I dunno man, I... Kris, why did you?
[Rudy] Haha... HAHAHA!! It's just so crazy, you gotta laugh!

[Rudy] ...

I don't think “sick people get cranky easily” is a valid explanation of the text.

I literally commented about this dialogue a month ago and the more I analyze it, the more I think this theory makes sense.

Okay but how can a sick dying man carry Undyne across hometown

here's my take
carol and kris: working with the knight
dess's body: corrupted by the intense darkness of the bunker, and also is the knight
dess's soul: UNUSED
Rudy: irrelevant because he is on FREAKING LIFE SUPPORT
Noelle: has no idea what is going on except that carol knows a thing or two about heart-shaped-objects
Chester: also the knight
Susie: also has no idea what's going on except they need to kill the knight because the knight is evil and the harbinger of the rorying and allat
Ralsei: also also has no idea what's going on