Off Topic Sanctuary

TO: yEah, bUt i woUld eDit mOre thAn oNe tHing :]

well

ive edited like 2 things

so

uhh

i dont have it yet

:man_shrugging:

I just learned that that one scene from the minecraft movie where the kid that I forgor the name of has a diamond axe and an enderman's attacking him and he's just flailing the axe around like crazy yet he somehow survives because plot armor
gaaaaaasp
can actually happen
I just accidentally looked at an enderman, and instead of placing water, placing a boat or even just holding up my shield (all of which I easily could've done at a moment's notice), I just started randomly spam clicking with my axe and somehow I took NO DAMAGE
and that was how I got the first ender pearl for my create mod world

what's create mod

"Aesthetic Technology that empowers the Player"

oh? and how exactly does "create" imply any of that

look man I didn't name it that's just what it is

a patch that buffs andesite

In 5 minutes I get to go back to C#

Yippee! (this is sarcasm)

At least I'll have my mom to help this time?

Wisheth me luck

does she know anything about programming?

@Tomeh

damn it even if he replies i wont see

i see the fault in my plan

TO: oh i know what the fuck your gonna fucking do

TO: haHA >>:DDDDDD

what am i gonna do?

TO: shit

hehehe

TO: yOur pLAn iS sHITY >:DD