Off Topic Sanctuary

alr get banned again

TO: okay

TO: is this sHit gonna keep going bAck aNd foRth :??

yall im watching kingsammelot rn

its peak

also listen to their music video

it is

PEAK

It is tho
Now how do I get the magic tome

TO: gUys dO yOu wiKe mY tExt qUirK :D

  • yEs
  • nO
0 voters

Here’s an undertale last breath animation I made.
I don’t know why.
I’m very bad at making large sprites
pixil-gif-drawing
pixil-gif-drawing

For some reason the colors are off

TO: diS wooks good :D

but it's peak tho???????

deltarune flower voice claims

aqua: generic anime little girl voice
seth: carykh if he anxiety
orange: golf ball bfdi
yellow: randy newman (guy who sang you got a friend in me)
blue: seam if their throat wasn't sore
pink: Miku but slightly deeper and also she pronounces things normally

guys

MY FREAKING MOM
MADE ME PUT ON A RAIN COAT TO GO DO SOMETHING
AND I WAS COMPLETELY DRY
AND THEY MADE ME TAKE OF MY CLOTHES AND PUT MORE ON CAUSE THEY WERE...
EHEM...
"SOAKING WET"

DJSKIEHDCX< SKCXM<SHWDKNCXJMUASGEWFBD
AND MY MOM IS PARANOID
SO IM RUNNING OUT OF PANTS EVERY DAY CAUSE I GO OUTSIDE TO DO CHORES AND SHE MAKES ME CHANGE WHEN I COME BACK INSIDE!!!!

sigh

sorry.

fire up the PPCC @Xanderjedi11 /j

what the hell are you on about

no

they will still do it

as

you misgendered

again, what the hell are you on about

we see that 2nd edit bruh

BRO EDITED AGAIN XDDDD

no you don't