Off Topic Sanctuary

TO: i aLweEdy knEw dAT, iTS peAK :DD

I am so fracking tired of explaining why that's the case

TO: hOmesHool? >:?????????????

Yeah

TO: dATs wEird >_>

TO: pLayDed iS sMartER tHAn eiNSteIn :DD

amirite #fyp #deltarune #undertale #funny

TO: @A_wild_Gnarpy @A_wild_Gnarpy loOk iTz yOu oN tWich :OOO

DELTARUNE IS REAL THIS IS NOT A DRILL - YouTube

Two Homestuck musicians walk into a piano. - YouTube

TO: peak

w jIT anD tOby :]]

guys I have a confession

I've never edited a page before

I'm not doing it because I don't want to and I really want to but I don't understand how the editing works because I'm not the most "tech savvy" person with that stuff and I don't understand the explanations I've seen and I feel super super bad

Though, I'm worried that if I do participate then I'll mess up (and I probably will) and I'll get in trouble or people will be mad

AAUGHHHH!!!! Trust me this isn't a vent or anything I'm just genuinely very confused on how all of it works

yea

i only edited ONE thing (and idk if it is still up) and it was abt the sfx for the cell phone (kris's cell) in ch4

TO: nO oNe cAres iF yOu hAven't eDited aNythiNG, yOuw fIne iF yoU dOnt

oh its still there (someone made it like, better and shi but yea)

image

i just want the freaking Spamton badge because Spamton is cool :sob:

sigh I guess I'll go back to drawing him, Tenna, and pluey in anime dresses :pensive_face:

wait

you get the spamton badge just from editing like

1 thing

No