Off Topic Sanctuary

yall i found vexodus (i think)

It’s just among us 3d, but the roles are fun

TO: i tHink pEoplE wOve it bUt i dOnt kNow :?

Haven't played Among Us 3D

There’s new roles

Like a vigilante which is a crewmate with a gun

TO: bAck iN mY dAy, tHere werE oNly 2 woLes

Crewmate and impostor?

It’s a crewmate that can kill the imposter

TO: yEz :o

When I first started Among Us, Engineer and Scientist were new (and Shapeshifter too ig)

Can u play rn or no

Is it a weekday?

Idk

The answer is yes, which means no I can't

Oh

TO: yOur gOing tO scHool nOw? >:?

I MADE AN ENTIRE POST ANNOUNCING THAT FROM WEDNESDAY ONWARD (from yesterday) I WOULD BE A LOT LESS ACTIVE ON WEEKDAYS BECAUSE I WOULD BE STARTING HIGHSCHOOL

TO: iN tHe mIddle oF jUly? >:????

YES.
IT IS