Larping thread

It autocorrected
I meant to say what the edit says

That is the wrong one, unfortunately. Hope you didn't need those toes!

go read the footnote again

Dr Pepper is objectively better than any other soda
(Besides Shirley temple)
And diet because I love chemicals in my drinks too yum yum
I eat aspartame by the truckload

I'm just following orders, man

Yeah no I agree at that first one, but Diet is the wrong type. Hence why you only lost a few toes.

augh

My favorite part of YOMI Hustle is when Yomi says "It's hustlin' time" and hustles all over the place

My favorite part of the utdr discussions page is when Kocka said it’s kocking time and kocked all over the place

When Kotska said it's Kotsking time and Kotsked all over the place

what

This guy?

HOLY SHIITAKE MUSHROOMS I THOUGHT THAT WASN'T A THING

why did the old man beat up susie

Because Kris sucks at the green SOUL mode

I remember when the bell rang that brought me back to chapter 2 where spamton the dialtone

I saw this and was like OMG LIVE ACTION ROLEPLAY THREAD but then i was very disappointed

This is NOT live action
How in the holy tung tung would that happen

never mention triple t ever again bro