Larping thread

(Ik it’s a bad crop shut)

bro why is papyrus in the bottom right corner last time i checked only underswap pap smoked, and it's the bad underswap version as well

Bro wants to be Balloon Boy

My favorite part of Deltarune was when John Deltarune Fox said "it's Deltatime" and Runed all over the place

my school made official posters... :sob:
And put them on the bathroom doors
Insert 5th-rate trauma here

Playing DELTARUNE reactions:
"holy fraick its the forgotten man"
"so this is the suzie battle cutscene I've heard disproportionaly little about"
"ITS! JEVIL! TIME!...ok yeah I suck at this I'mma do some HK practise and come back"
"FINALLY GOT PAST THE SILLY DEVISLNIFKES"
"ayo king lesgo no — WHY IS THE CHAIN SO DAMN HARD"
"...and...ralral took his hat off"
"banging credits sons my dev"
"right, time for chapter 2...and it's too late I need to leave now"

how would YOU know

I don't :johnmantle:

Why

not

Probably one of the only non-joke larps here tbh

Let’s larp

Me when Murder the Drone says "It's Murdering Time" and Murders all over the place

Meanwhile Murder the Drone is actually really nice and friendly

one of my friends was watching that in class and I looked at it and said,

"why the fuck is a robot being dragged into hell"

So uhh I genuinely haven't watched any murder drones so I have no idea what you're talking about


  1. I don't like swears :) ↩︎

yep

me either

Ultrakill

no v1 would been killing demons