Larping thread

Just say shit that is probably false about a fandom you aren’t in and pretend you are
That one part of hollow knight where the hollow knight came out of the ground and said “its hollowing time” went crazy

zelda deserved whatever happened to her in ocarina of time

why did the drone commit murder??????????????

why did Kinger delete Caine I thought he was meant to be skilled

and most of all, what is the deal with the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV with an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award-winning Shadowbringers expansion up to level 80 for free with no restrictions on playtime

yeah that's weird also
did not expect Zetheroth (I can't spell) to have the black materia
like
/allourtheoriesarefalse
ad infinitum

Caine is just a less sexy Tenna

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar :sansbulldoze:

PEAK GAME MENTIONED

Is the free trial already all the way to Shadowbringers? I thought it only went up through Stormblood until Evercold came out (Btw I am genuinely in the FFXIV fandom and you have awoken me)

You mean Sephiroth? From Final Fantasy XII[1]?


  1. Which is another peak game btw ↩︎

Can't believe Dandy is good

yeah
I just saw the voice lines not captions or text or anything
don't ask

Oh also what the heck is going on with the new Fortnite update[1]


  1. that's still popular right???? ↩︎

No

Oh
WEll then

I'M OLD! :gersonlaugh:

RC: jacks and palm knee… :drooling_face:

@JACKOBLACKOLANTERN YOUR IN FORTNIET

and zoole pickaxe :drooling_face:

and spring trap :potassium:

IM IN FORTNITE
Deltarune wiki Fortnite pack