Larping thread

Things are getting more off topic than ever when you get the new Undertale Deltarune wiki bundle! Available for purchase now.

and it's just 2 of the most random people in the wiki that just typed one comemnt

Yknow what I doing this

Real

Skins:
Wizardoftheeastcoast
Description: The pointer doesn’t need pointers.
JACKBLACKOLANTERN
description: /frogpostingiscoolnowig
Palladium_standard
Description: The stick figure is here! Is it made of metal..?
PICKAXES:
Timpaw head
Description: is this ethical?
Xanderjedi11
Description: RAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Backblings:
Theoney
Description: it’s just a blue smile…
Vexodus:
Description: Tv time!
Buddy things:
Playthecolorfulcreature
Description: the little ball of joy.
Kk_cayden_k
Description: flying cat? We don’t know anymore.
Wraps:
Kocka cube:
Description: a colorful wrap dedicated to the god of the wiki.
Glider:
Links glider
Description: a classic glider for a useful helper.
Trails:
/necropostingiscoolnowig
Description: a trail of letters. Don’t add to them, it was a month ago.

this has to exist.

if this exists within the next 24 hours I'll play Fortnite for the first time in 5 years.

THEY SHOULD MAKE TENNA A SKIN SO THAT YOU CAN BE TENNA HOLDING AN AK-47 OR SOMETHING

like this

RC: my favorite part of touhou is when Jane touhou said “I am the embodiment of scarlet devil” and then touhoued all over the place

Joy? Idk about that but thx

I could see myself as a BB or glider

Answer: No
and, why is it just my head

Because

Your body is the holder

It was so awesome when Ribbit came back from the dead and used his[1] iconic Ribbit Punch on Jimmy Abstraction to save Jax and her aquaintances so they could finally flee Caine Orson Caine (C. O. Caine) and his digital circles


  1. please don't ppcc me Xander I'm begging you ↩︎

Yeah, my favorite part was when [insert obviously fake spoiler here]

Now it's time to actually larp

Man that new flavor of Pepsi is so good, really glad I'm a Pepsi drinker

I don’t care if you know, Xander fire up the PPCC

did you read the footnote

Man that new flavor of coke is so good yum yum
As well as that new flavor of Pepsi
I only drink diet Dr Pepper (as in sodas not like only) fools /srs

Priming PPCC, ~60 seconds until charged