Larping thread

I loved the part in Undertale where Undyne said "NNNNGGAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!" and NNNNGGAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!ed all over the place.

that's every endgame waterfall place

How do you know?

Larpy the larper

loook at the trhead name

My favorite part of scp is when scp 682 went "it's scp'in time" and scp'ed all over the place

Sounds like very-hard-to-destroy lizard activities

dude. what do you mean asriel was throwing bombs in the ruins

:mysteryman:

what ruins
they're sniur

https://youtube.com/shorts/XMWkozN2RBA?si=w1pch_5X-W7TCgvo

dude it was so crazy in the among us show when purple said "I'm the imposter lol, kills red and green" and green and red voted them out because they just audibly said "kills red and green" like dude? this isn't a roblucks roleplay purpsters
(edit: to clarify, they and dude are botjh referring to purple)

my favorite part of that movie was when the imposter said "it's imposting time" and imposted all over the place

show****

money grab

YOU STOLE MY FILE
SHAME ON THEE

I mean it's not yours
It's from portal, right?

Fair.

my favorite part of second sagas was when wave wen't "it's waving time" and waved all over the place