Larping thread

Me tooooooooooo
PURPLE

I don’t get news

What little news I get trickles down from my mom mostly

I like living in this little safety bubble of blissful ignorance.

Ayy me too

same

LUCKY
every day some american crisis comes through all the way to my side of the world
like damn

IDK about that, but I can gareuntee you will NOT like the Fire Suppression department.

I watched toy story 5 a couple weeks ago and the part where lilypad opened the ai assistant and said "Look! I even have a friend inside me!" and woody shows up and says "Say that again." was so crazy

forgotten man made a cameo

Ok but there was a lone tree with red leaves and it was like

One of the main locations

thas wat i was talking about
it also had a theme of remembering stuff... :mysteryman:

I actually watched the movie and at the end like right before the credits there was a kid in a green shirt with a single yellow stripe on it

Kris is in Toy Story 5 ig

yeah I actually did watch it I loved the part where the fifty buzzes from the shipwreck or whatever said it's star commanding time and star commanded all over the place

Larp

ing thread

:motormaybe:

reel

the bit with pink and yellow was so good

Does it count as "larping" if I drag my evil clone named @Xanderlarpi111 around?

Perchance.
You can't just say "perchance"!