Larping thread

Mr larp is back
@Palladium_standard

I go to church on Sunday’s
Truly usually more

(Screaming at the angels while they pushed sir through the door)

Guys look at my sign
It says abandon all hope, all ye who enter
I put it in my kitchen
If you go in, you will eat my cooking

What's cooking, Jack?

TO: shity ass larp is what's cooking

Why is tomeh mean


/j

TO: uh you realize I don't ACTUALLY mean it

I know
Throw a /j on my post
Kaboom

Did your granny perhaps get hit by a bazooka?

NO
NO
NO

I’m back because ralsei

that's right and I have something to say for y'all

GuYs turN the newS on iTs crAzy out hEre

/larpididntwatchtherecentnews
but also whats your favourite SCP foundation department
mines the antimemicts devision

Mine is wherever SCP-999 is

You mean Steve?

I know the news, I just don’t agnowlage it
I don’t know how to spell agnolage
):

acknowledge

TO: cool

now jack can spell acknowledge

Mine is wherever @Scp-86793 is

I get my news from JSloptheFrog and Tumblr lmao