Larping thread

You forgot the part where Sherma goes SSGSS7 Ultra Instinct Beast and blows up God
(This isn't actually larping I did okay Silksong and it's peak I'm just continuing the joke)

oh yea i forgot about that sorry

u guys remember gooflouslous the 3rd?

he was so og

bottom text

its 148, idiot. /j

thats SIMPLE trivia /j

Well Jack said it was 184

they swapped some numbers arround accidentally.

rookie mistake.

Case in point, Jack is a larper

yes

NO
I FACT CHECKED
I WIN
I ALWAYS WIN

I looked at the code
It’s random

Bro hacked into the mainframe

God damn god makes spaghetti code
Tf is ts
I can even understand it
Fucking
If; human
Then; give @item MyPlan
Else; Give @item FuckOff

Excuse me​:sob:

Sir
There must be someone you’ve confused me for

Jax from TADC?

what are you even talking about

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

nothing

You mean that purple guy?

If I could see someone who knew me or someone in uniform