Larping thread

:writing_hand::fire::fire::fire:

New Wifies video:
Larping a game that doesn't exist

it was so cool when I learned that mouthwashing showed me about the process of how Crest mint mouthwash is made

(I genuinely don't know what mouthwashing is my friends keep talking about it)

My favorite part of H3VR is when john sosig says “IT’S TIME… TO EAT MEAT!” And then dual wields AK-47s

its about like a rocket that crashes and you have to fix it but its a scripted loss and there's also this guy who is almost dead and covered in bandages but that might be unrelated to the plot

oh and it has cool ps1 graphics

Have you played it

ITS PEAK HORROR (game)

no it popped up in a design doc video I was watching

I don't know what's more concerning, the fact you don't know the meaning of dental hygeine or the fact your friendlings keep rombling on about it