I am going to settle @JACKBLACKISEVOLVING's divorce

:left_speech_bubble: Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. — Buddha

The hell does that have to do with divorce?

(gasp) YOU THINK IM A LIARR!!!

I try to murder his brother, papyrus who just happened to be directly next to him

@sansbot, roll strength to stop me from beheading ur bro

@sansbot roll 1d20

:game_die: 8

He misses, and papyrus is slain, but he pins me on the ground after


HOLY SHIT THERE'S BEEN A MURDER IN THE COURTROOM! HOW THE HELL WILL I DEFEND THE CLIENT NOW?!

sansbot is now trying to punch me

Roll for strength

@sansbot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Truth, and goodness, and beauty are but different faces of the same all. — Ralph Emerson

@sansbot roll 1d20

:game_die: 8

In classic Sans fashion, he missed.

I am utterly swayed by his beautiful quote, and I lean in for a kiss (I asked a friend what I should do, this was NOT my idea) [jk I just wanna cause chaos chaos]

roll for persuasion to stop me

@sansbot roll 1d10

:game_die: 2

Turns away

(I DID NOT THINK THIS WOULD HAPPEN)\

I kiss him successfully…?

@sansbot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Real magic in relationships means an absence of judgement of others. — Wayne Dyer

WHY WOULD HE SAY THAT

NO


WELL FOLKS LOOKS LIKE THEY'RE GETTING BACK TOGETHER!

@sansbot, roll for how hard you’ll hit me now

@sansbot roll 1d20