I am going to settle @JACKBLACKISEVOLVING's divorce

:game_die: 10

I get punched into reality (I SAVED US ALL)

@sansbot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Trust only movement. Life happens at the level of events, not of words. Trust movement. — Alfred Adler


NEVERMIND THEY'RE FIGHTING AGAIN!

(I feel like Dummy (the song) is more appropriate now)

(playing it now)

I decide to leave, and come back with a tank

Roll for strength or no? (no being persuasion

@sansbot fortune

:crystal_ball: Yes definitely


I'm gonna try and de-escalate things.

@sansbot roll 1d20

How well do I do?

:game_die: 20

(NAT 20 HOLY MOLY)

WE KEEP FIGHTING, while we sink 42 floors

(you said de-escalate, so we will literally de-escalate)

Roll strength for keeping above ground

(I'll roll an irl one)

@sansbot, roll 1d20

@sansbot roll 1d20

:game_die: 11

(I rolled a 16)


THIS ISN'T WHAT I MEANT

@SANSBOT ROLL 1D20

I NEED TO CALM YALL DOWN (this also goes for fixing the floors)

:game_die: 15

(the floors are back, but we aren't fully calmed down)

I scream

I rolled a 4 for how loud

It sounds like a fly buzz

WHAT DO I DO THIS IS AWFUL

I'M A TERRIBLE LAWYER

I try to make you feel better

@sansbot, you try to make Xander feel better

@sansbot roll 1d20

[I rolled a 13]

:game_die: 1