I am going to settle @JACKBLACKISEVOLVING's divorce

:left_speech_bubble: It is not so important to know everything as to appreciate what we learn. — Hannah More

What am I gonna learn from this!!!

@sansbot roll 1d20

How well does Sansbot evade @JACKOBLACKOLANTERN's attack?

:game_die: 11

(it hits, but barely)

RAHHHHHHHHHH

@sansbot, will you try to stop me through words or violence?

Yes for words, no for violence.

@sansbot fortune

:crystal_ball: Signs point to yes

Roll persuasion

@sansbot roll 1d20

:game_die: 15


This is cinema.

(making a new image rq)

(I get calmed down a little)

YOU GREEDY DIRTBAG!

(hands the mic to my apache helicopter)

roll a save throw Sansbot, before you get shredded to peices

@sansbot roll 1d10

:game_die: 10

HE EVADED THE HELICOPTER PERFECTLY, DOING A BACKFLIP ONTO ITS HEAD AND KILLING IT INSTANTLY

WOW

What is your response to this?

I go insane and try to dismantle him

@sansbot roll for saving throw

@sansbot roll 1d20

:game_die: 16

(this is literally just dnd now)


@Sansbot quote

What do you have to say about all this?