Castle Town Chat (Deltarune Roleplay)

too late

omn omn omn

do u want to be pink

because @Floradinniscool picked Maddie and she literally needs Pink to survive here soooo there

Starts coughing violently, stops to say mew halfway through, then starts coughing again

throws a revivemint at you

Fresh!

Pink’s Ghost loved it! +3 DOKI

Noelle what are you doing I work hard to get those

oops

throws my singular revivemint at you as payment

thx

(kinda wish I could shove a lifesaver mint into my computer and have it turn into a revivemint)

(wait)

lifesaver mint

(ohoho tricky tony strikes again)

… are we not going to battle @EvilandHomophobicKnight?

Are we seriously okay with them destroying @Palladium_standard?

im joining but uhh i need more cuz fake stats cant do much until i put effort

CALLING FOR HELP!

@Errandomguy62

@Floradinniscool

@PINKYUP

@Apo1l0coolkid

@etherealwillow

hai :3

You know what rhymes with hi?
DIE!
:friend: :chara:

sigh... :3

Why?

cry (aboot it)

TRY BEING KINDER!

NOBODY’S MEANT TO DIE HERE!

Forget going after @EvilandHomophobicKnight I’m just gonna sew Seam back together.

(@Palladium_standard has been revived)