Castle Town Chat (Deltarune Roleplay)

/kill @Palladium_standard

:crystal_ball: Concentrate and ask again

No u

:crystal_ball: Don't count on it

Fuuuuuuu

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @sansbot display help.

Please. If you wanna damage stuff, I can get @Palladium_standard to sew a training dummy.

I'm going to JARONA! @Palladium_standard

@sansbot roll 1d20

:game_die: 17

You can’t. That’s @Thatonefaclessmerc’s job.

shriveled up (ghost) corpse, mew.

poor little guy

why are people trying to kill me...?

I can auto-heal myself, you know. you can't really kill me.

Heh, its your Ja-Mantle! Thatsthereason.

N4H BRO, 3V1L 4SS BURN1NG 3FF3CT C4N ST1LL G3T YOUR 4SS
1 TH1NK

revivemint

Now that is an appropriate time to revive mint.

here @Floradinniscool pleaseusethisuntilwefindpinkok

*Maddie got the VesselDoll. (not @Enbydonnie for the record, it’s just a ragdoll)

Wowie… thanks, mew!

You’re welcome

Just to clarify this is to hold you off until Pink arrives

It isn’t permanent and it isn’t perfect