Castle Town Chat (Deltarune Roleplay)

Everyone choose a character, then we can hang out!

Please don’t do anything too weird. You can go off track a little, but I don’t want things to get too convoluted.

KikoPanda - the SOUL

@etherealwillow - Noelle

@CremBruleeDelta1 - Battat/Motormouth Mike

@Palladium_standard - Seam

@MidKnight - Pluey

@Fusion14 - Kris

@Thatonefaclessmerc - Flowery

@LOCALCHURRO - Shadowguy

@Errandomguy62 - Embered (dess guitar Darkner go!)

@EvilandHomophobicKnight - Rory Nite

@Enbydonnie - A vessel named Donnie. (Of course they are the same…)

Floradinniscool - Maddie

Apollo - Tenna

Noelle duh :DDDDDDDD

Don’t worry. Nobody can make you proceed here. :D

:battat:: Okay.

Hey… are you actually picking Battat (and by extension Motormouth Mike?)

:battat:: Yes.

It's pronounced "Shawm"

… who are u again

@MidKnight - Pluey
:friend:

i want kris

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO MESS WITH WILLOW

I HEREBY BAN THE ABUSE OF WILLOWS POWER AND/OR THE ABUSE OF WILLOWS TRUST

When did I say I was...?
:friend: :red_question_mark:

Cheeky fellow

flowery is here because he INSISTS

Me. - Shadowguy

plucks the petals and stirrs them into a tea

*Your plucking my flesh!

Gives the tea to UT!Asgore

did you know? plant petals are actually their reproductive organ, your putting flowerys nuts in tea bro :sob: