Castle Town Chat (Deltarune Roleplay)

so thats why chara died

Meanwhile rule 5:

But it's tasty

what a very weird thing to say

Look at my username

:eyes:

your homophobic your supposed to hate gays not be gay yourself

Are you sure that makes me gay

Couldn't the flower be any gender?

Flowery is a: dude

flowery looks like an anime boi, so biologically no but it looks wise yes

Well what if the dude is really tasty

fair enough, i wanna try that too

Then since it’s the petals, thou is gay now
Now call thou self evil & knight

But I just want tasty water

He's not even human, he's a flower

Does that really count?

Well
Yes
It’s still gay
Or maybe whatever the term is for liking aliens or other species or whatever since there has to be one of those for one reason or another.

Wait what if I

Flowery_overworld_container_broken

him?

NO NO NO NO NO WAIT WAIT WAIT... WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!!

That’s murder (in the dark world)

Okay I'll wait

Who are you again?

Also @Errandomguy62 pick a character