Castle Town Chat (Deltarune Roleplay)

uhhhhh ye?

ask mirai thingy ref guy

(not necessarily. Some things become healing items or part of the scenery.)

@EvilandHomophobicKnight

1 G3T WH4T YOUR PUTT1NG DOWN L1K3 1F DONN13 BR1NGS 4 PHON3 1T B3COM3S 4 FR13NDLY H3LP3R OR 4 V3RY US3FUL 4ND V3RS4T1L3 W34PON OR TOOL BUT 1F TH3Y BR1NG 4 B1G BOOK OR SOM3TH1NG (1’LL US3 4 HOM3STUCK BOOK 4S 4N 3X4MPL3 OR SMTH) 1T B3COM3S P4RT OF TH3 SC3N3RY, W1TH D4RKN3RS B4S3D ON 1T’S CONT3NTS 3X1ST1NG 1N 1T’S L4ND OR SOM3TH1NG. J3SUS TH4T W4S L0NG.

Light candy is a canon example of the not necessarily

not to be a bother, but it's difficult for me to understand what you said with the typing quirk.

(It’s probably the color part honestly)

WNK08G

@Enbydonnie! Let’s do this!

Yo why y'all put cheese on ma cheeseburger

ohhh my god i’m so in love with myself or my body i don’t fucking know

(/j)

speaking of which where’s pink

ywah, wait, what happens to me if I don’t have my body…??

Don’t worry I’ll tag her

@PINKYUP

yeah but robotica is he/him… not saying he can’t, of course

He draws pink so much

I’ll unpinghim

Ok, yeah, that’s fair, tbh

I have been summoned during school :sob: wat u want

TO CONSUM3 YOUR FL3SH BODY TO FR33 YOUR SOUL