Castle Town Chat (Deltarune Roleplay)

cool. :jitterbug:

  1. K33P. F0RG3TT1NG. MY. SP33CH. QU1RK.
    N33D 4 4UT0 SP33CH QU1RK TH1NGY

you do NOT need an extension plugged into your browser vro :mysteryman:

1 JUST US3 TH1S

I should lowkey buy a skirt, but where could I possibly get one in castle town.

Seam, honestly could probably make clothing
:friend: :+1:

seam is the goat.

@Palladium_standard sew this person a shirt

Seam is perhaps the best character in Deltarune
:friend: :gersonlaugh:

Welp! See ya later.

Or not.

Ha ha…

:seam:

WHERE ARE THE SEAM EMOJIS?
:friend: :red_question_mark:

That’s what I’m saying

THEY'RE A CHAPTER 1 CHARACTER
WE HAVE HAD THE MOST AMOUNT OF TIME TO ADD IT
AND YET...
:friend:

@KockaAdmiralac we need :seam:

Which of Seam's sprites to choose is the big question
:friend:

ok I read the context
"heres a bhadow mantle"

equips shadow mantle and wears it like a skirt

"Heh, that's one way to wear it. I'd watch out if I were you though — "
Cue a rory nite cutscene

*Hey guys! I think I found the knight!

wait, what happens if I bring stuff to castle town from the light world, does it always turn into a darkner.