Welcome to Wikirune chapter 1! :dogdance:

"WHAT IN THE IMPOSSIBLE PHYSICS?!"

"YOU WHAT"

(Everyone falls.)

ralsei splat noise

I fall face down onto the ground

it seems I'm bleeding because I got some scrapes

I fall on the dark world floor.

And I now have my Dark World stuff along with my weapon

Splat sound amplified by 10

(Brb)

"I survived!"

Remembers I told everyone I hate meatballs

"O-Oh no.... I SURVIVED...

I seem fine. I fell on a convenient pile of… Something. It looks like dust.

(Back)

damn guys woah look at this cool microphone I have

screams into the microphone. its very loud

groan

stands up

dramatically flips upright
"WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT MEATBALLS*

(Are we together)

(Nearby, yes.)

FUCK YOU MEAN YOU DONT LIKE MEATBALLS

I'm still splatted onto the ground

"OH CRAP GOTTA RUN!"

I skeddadle fast away.

"What was up with that? AND WHERE THE HELL ARE WE?!"