Welcome to Wikirune chapter 1! :dogdance:

I ask the other people
“Are you okay? How was the fall?”

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT GUYS WHERE THE FUCK ARE WE

"I'm fine."

I slowly get up but as soon as I do I'm twice as big as everybody else

Wow I'm so MASSIVE

"HEY WAIT"
"I'M JUST ANNOYED AT THAT I WASN'T GONNA-"
"WE GOTTA STICK TOGETHER WE DON'T KNOW WHERE THE HECK THIS IS"
I run after Theoney

TO: can i look like a troll when im in the dark world

“ I landed on one of those weird dust piles.
We should probably move on.”

Wakes up and assumes control of body "Ugh, what a fall."

"Aaaand he's awake already. Great.

woah guys look at my fit

(Far away, in the Glowshard room)

"Huh, there's something shining here."

I go in front of Kirby and my leg crushes a dust pile

whoops, kinda disgusting

(yeah)

I move forward.

TO: fuck. yeah.

(Cliffs start playing)

(Wait broskis I gotta leave for a second, just act like I'm unconscious but still walking and I'm following everyone.)

You guys are really tiny and I'm big

im.. looks down

10 FUCKING FEET WHAT THE FUCK

(If any of you look around, you'd find yourself in a weird, bluish-gray cliff area.)

(cue Cliffs)

ooc: for whatever reason I'm listening to cutie mew mew magic rn I don't know why