Welcome to Wikirune chapter 1! :dogdance:

I proceed to theoney.
“Cool sparkling object.”
I grab it.

Ha.. HAA

woah how loud was my laugh.

I could hear it for miles

I wanted to be tall but I didn't mean THIS TALL

is now half aqua and half red instead of just the clothes

"Sweet, we're colored now."

I grab the Oney and put him on my back

he can rest.. he looks tired

I took the glowshard!

Proceeds through the cliffs to the eye puzzle

Follows xander

I don't know guys but I'm just gonna... steps over spikes

"what the heck"
"everybody else looks crazy now"
"and I'm just... exactly the same???"
gestures at the horizon
accidentally fires a laser beam at a nearby cliffside
"uhh"

(There were no spikes, just a big pit.)

WOAH

HEY WATCH WHERE YOU'RE SHOOTING THAT... LASER???!

There are no spikes.
It’s a giant gap.

the fuck

well I guess I cant do that

“Only eyes blinded by darkness… The heck does that mean?”

I grab Apollo as soon as he falls down into the abyss

careful man

Aqua WaveLooks like we need to solve a puzzle?

I look back at mudd

ah I see thanks

"uhhhhhh"
"UHHHHHHHH"
"HAHAHA I DEFINITELY COULDN'T DO THAT BEFORE"
"hahahahahahaha"
continues nervously chuckling, with definitely nothing to hide

I solve it in an instant