Welcome to Wikirune chapter 1! :dogdance:

:game_die: 4

EARTHQUAKE!!!!

“That.”

TO: fuck

(You get smote and set to 1hp.)

(ok lets go once again)

I grab one of the papers that look important.

I try to grab onto the door but its no use

i claw at the walls

"I get the strange feeling we're about to take a big fall."

“Uh…
WHAT DO WE DO?
I DIDNT PAY ATTENTION TO EARTHQUAKE DRILLS?”

really? shit

"AAAAAA"

I DIDNT EITHERRRRR

(The papers on the floor begin to drop, starting at the door.)

voice vibrating
"h-hey guy-ys, I-I th-thin-nk-k I-I f-f-foun-nd th-the-e ch-chal-lk"
pulls out a stick of chalk

"Lets do a funny pose so when they dig us out they'll have a good laugh"

starts falling

OH NO-

I run.
Unfortunately, I’m not very athletic.

FFFUUUUUCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I fall while screaming very loud

"WAIT BEFORE WE DIE I JUST WANNA SAY"

"i... secretly hate meatballs-- AAAA"

I splat onto the floor