Welcome to Wikirune chapter 1! :dogdance:

"Almost like some king of... DARK WORLD..."

"But that might just be me"

TO: i say “yes” and reverse that

WHAT THE HELL

LEMME OUTTTTT

“Eh. Let’s head back. We can ask Toriel for chalk.”

"WAIT WHA"

"RAAAAAAHHHHH"

I kick the closet door

I kick the door as well

(Nope. Narrator veto's anything that would break the story horrendously)

I punch the door since I'm the tuff guy

but then my hand starts bleeding

you good

HOW HARD IS THIS DOOR
I punch again

@sansbot roll 1d20

:game_die: 17

(btw I've just been unconscious this whole time I've been debating whether that one door was or wasn't unlocked)

STOP PUNCHING IT YOU'RE BLEEDING!!

It's no use guys

"Woah! I dented it!"

“Uh… Guys?”

Fine I'll stop..

Yeah?

TO: i snap the narrator’s neck @sansbot roll 1d20

(As various people kick and punch the door, the papers on the floor begin to shake.)