ooc: I'm not using my quirk for this I'm doing white text for this
TO: uh i snap susie’s neck @sansbot roll 1d20
16
"Oh wait, I thought I fell!"
"Apparently the physics in here is like Looney Toons if--"
I fall down.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAokayAAAAA"
no I meant I go to the classroom that the card kindgom is normally in
the door is supposed to be unlocked
"So, where could the chalk be in such a big closet?"
probably in the back
“Yeah. Let’s keep going”
TO: ok i go back to class after killing susie
(Yeah and the door is locked for that classroom until the end of the chapter)
(Ok seriously, where are we)
(I THOUGHT we were falling to the dark world
“Dang. It is really dark. Does anybody have a flashlight?”
yeah hands over flashlight
I have it whenever its dark outside, obviously
how would we know
we don't get to interact with it at all until we've sealed the fountain
(@Xanderjedi11 you should probably announce every time it's vague where we are in the story.)
@JACKOBLACKOLANTERN I just saw you post
(The narrator says "no" and teleports everyone outside of the closet into the closet before closing the door)
guys why the fuck is this closet so fucking dark
idk man
"I think the closet just shut behind us."
"Who closed the closet?!"